Forexmentor - Vic Noble Support and Resistance Course
English | SWF | MPEG 15 fps | 800 x 600 | MPEG Audio 1 Channel 128 kbps 44 KHz Stereo | 112 MB
HOW TO TRADE FX USING SUPPORT & RESISTANCE LEVELS by Vic Noble
Let me ask you a question: Have you ever taken a trade and as soon as you got in it immediately went against you* Maybe you?ve had this happen a lot. You feel like ?they? know you just got in and now ?they? are out to get you!! Well let me assure you there is no ?they? it?s YOU! You?re trading without being aware of very important ?key? levels in the market. The banks know about them large institutions know about them and YOU should know about them too! Without this awareness it?s my belief and experience that your trading career is going to be frustrating and? short-lived. I want to show you a better way. I?ve coached well over a thousand aspiring traders and those that have taken and applied this knowledge as taught and applied it in a consistent manner using impeccable money management as I teach in the course have become competitive traders. Some are now making their living trading!*
Does it happen for everyone* Of course not. But it?s interesting because I give the exact same information to everyone yet the reality of trading is that everyone applies the information a little differently.
No matter how you like to trade and what technical indicators you like to use this information will give you a new ?look? as to what is unfolding. You?ll know in advance where price is likely to go and where it is likely to fail.
Let me get right to the point: Here?s what?s in this course:
- A rock solid plan for risk management - without risk management you won't make it in this game!
- An explanation of the incredible power of pure price action!
- How to identify in advance key reaction levels
- How to combine key levels with technical tools
- How to integrate "market flow" into your trading. I've been told by many traders that this one concept alone made all the difference!
- How to do proper top down analysis so that you'll know the best direction to trade!
- How to use Fibonacci retracement and extension information
- How to use "pivot" levels and how to calculate them (free pivot calculator included)
- How to enter a trade where to place stops and where to get out - all calculated in advance!
- Understanding the role of fundamentals
- And finally how to put it all together complete with actual examples
This information can bring out opportunities that you may not have seen before and improve your results. I?ve witnessed this first hand for so many people.* And the good news is it?s not going to cost you an arm and a leg to get it.
If you?re serious about moving your trading ahead I believe I can help you in achieve success. I?ve done it for so many others and I?d love the chance to help you too.
You may have noticed that I didn?t fill this page up with testimonials although I have plenty! That?s because I thought it would be much more convincing for you to hear from real people and listen to some of the many interviews that I?ve done over the past few years. These are people who have adopted this simple yet powerful approach*.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1 - Important Disclaimer
Chapter 2 - Welcome
Chapter 3 - Risk Management
Chapter 4 - Why Trade Using Support and Resistance Levels
Chapter 5 - Understanding Market Flow
Chapter 6 - Knowing Which Way To Trade - The Top Down Analysis
Chapter 7 - Understanding Key Price Levels Of Support And Resistance
Chapter 8 - Combining Key Levels In Price With Technical Tools
Chapter 9 - Using Pivot Levels
Chapter 10 - Trade Entry Stop Losses And Profit Targets
Chapter 11 - Using A Technical Indicator
Chapter 12 - The Role Of Fundamentals
Chapter 13 - Putting It All Together Trade Illustrations
Chapter 14 - Closing Comments
Chapter 15 - Other Courses And Services By Vic NobleDownload from fileserve.com
Download from uploadstation.com
Download from filesonic.com