Winstep Xtreme 11.6 | 36.2 MB
Winstep Xtreme - replacement for the standard Windows shell with many convenient features, which sometimes are lacking in a standard envelope. install the package you get at the disposal of several modules (NextSTART, WorkShelf, FontBrowser, NeXuS), each of which performs a specific task in the design of the shell and has its own unique set of funktsiyay.
For example NextSTART module completely replaces the Start menu, taskbar and system notification area (system tray), with not only replace, but will allow you to use a lot of settings that are not in the standard Windows Explorer Windows. WorkShelf module is a replacement desktop, FontBrowser - handy viewer font, NeXuS - multilevel Quick access to frequently used applications.Features Winstep Xtreme:
"The complete change in appearance with themes
"Adding new panels, widgets and gadgets on the desktop
"Built-in utility for organizing and cleaning" Start "menu
"Support for Windows Vista and Windows 7
"Unlimited flexibility and expansion of space on your desktop
"Reduce clutter on your desktop
"Adding the Windows 7 taskbar in Windows XP or Vista
"Full support for multiple monitors
"Allows you to drag and drop icons in Explorer bar facilities Winstep
"Support for PNG, TIFF, and ICO files for icon panels
"The ability to use keyboard shortcuts
"Multilingual interface with support for Russian languageMore information about the modules:
- NeXuS - a system of attachment, which is perfect for super fast access to most used applications. You can have a huge number of panels, but they may be hiding other menus. When not in use, you can hide them behind the screen edges, so they do not take place in the display.
- NextSTART - this is the menu system, which will take care of managing all your tasks. Menus are great for accessing frequently used files and system commands that are not available in the file system or are not recognized by the user with a graphical representation. You can create any kind on the menu and hot spots NextSTART you can open all the menus with super fast access with the mouse.
- Part of the job management NextSTART allows you to efficiently organize and manage running processes and windows. Using nothing more than a simple drag and drop, you can rearrange the objects in your toolbox, so that all corresponding documents will be combined (which makes them easy to find) and where you need them, and not where they decided to install the Windows operating system .
- Modules, widgets, gadgets, doclets, desklety and all the other words describe one thing - mini applications that usually operate on your desktop and provide a variety of information about your system, weather, etc.
- Winstep Xtreme has the following modules: talking atomic clock, shopping cart, checking e-mail program, monitor the weather, the program display of CPU, network and memory meters and an impressive program of Wanda Wanda. New modules are added constantly.
- Winstep Start Menu Organizer Pro-version - program to clean and more convenient organization of the Start menu. The more time passes since the installation of Windows, the more programs you install on your computer, and sooner or later there comes a time when to find the program in the Start menu, it becomes difficult. One possible way out of this situation - sort of programs on functional purpose. Unfortunately, Windows does not provide such an opportunity, but it can be done using the Winstep Start Menu Organizer.
- Nexus Ultimate - Good tool for quick launch of applications, weather monitoring and system data. The panel is made in the style of Mac OS. Flexibility to configure, but it is not difficult to configure. There are different skins.
- To accommodate the required application or a folder on the panel by dragging the corresponding icon with the mouse. Allows you to create multiple docking panels, each of which will provide access to a specific set of applications. The panels can be stacked, in this case, when the cursor is displayed corresponding submenu or an extra set of icons.
- To date, Nexus Ultimate - this is one of the most powerful, attractive and multi-docks, has not only all of its functions, and includes widgets, and effects on mouse over, skins, support for drag-and-drop, as well as a reflection of labels, background blur , support the task list and more. Absolutely highly customizable, Nexus Ultimate lets you download hundreds of wallpapers from the Internet, as well as fully compatible with the background image of other docks.Version 11.6 build 979 - July 6, 2011 - Official Maintenance ReleaseNew Features:
* Updated Korean language file.
* Updated German language file.
* Updated Hungarian language file.
* Updated Polish language file.
* Added 'Show this dock when the mouse pointer bumps screen edge' setting to the Behavior tab of the Dock Properties dialog. When this setting is on, the dock will come forward when the associated edge is bumped but focus will be automatically given back to the window that previously had it if the user mouses away without clicking on it.
* Dock resizing and drag & drop of items into and from the dock is now much smoother.
* Added 'Disable/Enable Auto-Hide' option to the Shelf's left mini-tab context menu.
* Cleaned up unused bitmaps in the resource file.
* Context menus now use the menu sub-theme, if available, rather than the primary theme.
* The Shelf now automatically selects appropriate tab position (top or bottom of the Shelf) when you dock it to the top or the bottom of the screen.Fixes:
* Systray customization with the Tray Manager might not always apply customized icons.
* It was not possible to select an individual tray icon in grouped mode using the Zoom effect.
* Grouped tray icons would suddenly appear 'blurred' when magnified and the group icon updated itself.
* Docks no longer 'lazy render' icons, only sub-docks and the delay has been increased from 400 ms to 900 ms.
* Very large strips of animated icons no longer appear blank in the dock on 32 bit systems.
* The Water mouseover effect could appear a little bit cropped at the bottom for top docks.
* Fixed label overlapping dock icons for non-magnifying docks at the top of the screen when the 'Do not flip background...' setting was enabled.
* only 'Regular' Shelf tabs are now locked when you enable the global 'Lock Icons' setting, so you can still drop stuff into non-regular (e.g.; file system) tabs.
* Fixed error that could *potentially* crash the application if a file belonging to the group of files that display thumbnails no longer existed.
* Fixed potential problem when dropping files into an empty dock with the 'Lock Icons' setting enabled.
* It was not possible to duplicate a dock item via drag & drop if dropping the item right next to the source item.
* Disabling a dock in the Docks & Shelves tab in Preferences was not releasing the memory used by animated icons on the disabled dock.
* Disabling and then Enabling the Shelf in the Docks & Shelves tab in Preferences could crash the application.
* Older Shelf themes were not displaying correctly.
* If the dock popup delay on mouseover was set to 0 ms it was almost impossible to get to the System Tray hidden icons dialog after clicking the system tray expand button.
* Added fail safe code to prevent situations where mouse click actions on running application items were all set to 'None'.Homepage