Going Raw: Everything You Need to Start Your Own Raw Food Diet and Lifestyle Revolution at Home
Quarry Books | 2011 | ISBN: 1592536859 | English | 192 pages | ePUB | 75MB
Going Raw combines the beauty and flavor of a gourmet cookbook with everyday recipes that are practical for the real-world home chef. There are utilitarian books that offer a lot of great basics but do not illuminate the content with stylish and instructional photography. Going Raw promises the basics (kitchen gear, pantry ingredients, how to plan your grocery shopping and menus, prep and storage techniques) and delivers delicious, simple recipes for the starter raw foodist
A 30-minute bonus DVD features various food preparation techniques, finished presentations, and ?raw food 101? lifestyle tips and advice as well.
Go raw, get radiant, start a revolution!
A raw-food diet is a healthful way to detox, clear up your skin, shed a few pounds, and feel radiant. But who has time to track down hard-to-find ingredients and whip up labor-intensive recipes every day? (Hint: not you!) So what?s the best way to start? Going Raw gives you everything you need to start enjoying the benefits of a raw-food lifestyle, all in this gorgeous guide.
Judita Wignall?s Going Raw combines the flavor of a gourmet cookbook with everyday recipes that are practical for the real-world home chef.
- Fully illustrated raw-food techniques, from slicing a coconut to sprouting your own seeds
- More than 100 delicious, fresh, gourmet food recipes?smoothies, salads, ?burgers,? and beyond
- On the bonus DVD you'll find a video tutorial for several raw-food techniques, including how to use a dehydrator, basic knife skills, slicing with a mandoline, and spiralizing vegetables
Inside you'll find:
- Green Smoothies
- Berries and Cream Crepes
- Dandelion Salad
- Thai Green Bean Salad
- Herbed Cashew Hemp Cheese
- Broccoli and Mushrooms with Wild Rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Asian Noodle ?Stir Fry?
- Classic Veggie Pizza
- Coconut-Curry Samosas with Plum Chutney
- Orange-Chocolate Mousse Parfait
- Mexican Spiced Brownies
- Apple Cobbler with Maple Cream
- How to grow your own sprouts
- How to ferment kimchi and sauerkraut
- ...and even 100% raw Ice Cream, Coconut Yogurt, and more! Download