Kelby Training - Color to Black and White Artistry with Katrin Eismann
MOV | AVC 813kbps | English | 854x480 | 6.75fps | 2h 19mins | AAC stereo 108kbps | 930 MB
Genre: Video Training
Investigate the many ways to convert and transform color images into beautiful black and white images. Join artist, author, and educator Katrin Eismann as she guides you through this step-by-step tutorial-based class that demonstrates the many options for transforming your images from color to black and white. You'll learn how to work with Adobe Camera Raw and adjustment layers to interpret and add subtle toning and tinting effects, along with many other spectacular techniques. Katrin will also give you an overview of the Advanced Black and White print option for Epson inkjet printers to ensure your finished images are as beautiful in print as they appear on your computer screen.you'll learn:
The new black and white adjustment layer feature, preset filters, adjusting conversion, and the tint feature.
Retouching conversion artifacts with the Quick Selection tool, refining edges, and the Clone Stamp tool.
Advanced techniques for working with image saturation and color luminance.
Using image channels for converting color to black and white, working with blend modes, layer masks, and subtle sharpening techniques that will add a refined look to your images.
Apply creative toning and tinting effects to black and white images to enhance their mood and effectiveness.Lessons:
01. Course Introduction.mov
02. Introduction to Color Modes.mov
03. Using the Lab Color Mode.mov
04. Channel Mixer Adjustment Layer.mov
05. Working with the Gradient Map.mov
06. Black and White Adjustment Layers.mov
07. Black and White Presets.mov
08. Printing and Toning Methods.mov
09. Reality, Filter, Film.mov
10. Using Image Channels.mov
11. Image Channels, Smart Filters, and Blend Modes.mov
12. Experimenting with Image Channels and Color Images.mov
13. Experimenting with Combining Image Channels as Layers.mov
14. Converting to Grayscale with Adobe Camera Raw.mov
15. Image Saturation and Color Luminance.mov
16. Processing Multiple Times.mov
17. Creative Toning and Tinting Effects.mov
All links are interchangable
No Mirror below, Please!