iPad Application Development For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Paperback: 552 pages | Publisher: For Dummies; 2nd Edition (February, 2011) | Language: English | ISBN-10: 0470920505 | ISBN-13: 978-0470920503 | File Size: 41.9 MiB
Create apps for the hottest device on the market ? the iPad!iPad application development is the new gold rush ? iPad sales are booming and new apps are arriving daily. Whether you?re a serious programmer new to the iPad or a beginner who wants to get started in app development, this easy-to-follow guide will help you join the party. It begins with the basics about the SDK and becoming a registered Apple developer, looks at how an iPad application runs, and takes you through actually creating two applications step by step.INFO
* The iPad is the hottest-selling device on the market, and the demand for cool iPad apps remains huge
* This guide is perfect for beginners who want to get started developing iPad apps as well as professional programmers new to the iPad SDK
* Explains how to download and use the iPad SDK and how iPad programming differs from iPhone programming
* Tells how to create a great user experience and explains nib files, views, view controllers, interface objects, gesture recognizers, and much, much more
Turn your ideas into lucrative iPad apps with the great advice in iPad Application Development For Dummies, 2nd Edition!
Note: Apple?s iOS SDK tools are only accessible on Intel-powered Mac and MacBook devices.
From the Back Cover
Turn your incredible ideas into impressive iPad apps with help from this informative guide!
Ready to join the iPad developer ranks? Now you can ? even if you?ve never developed an app for a mobile device. If you know just a bit about object-oriented programming, Neal and Tony will help you do the rest, walking you through the iPad app development process in language you can understand. All you?ll need is an Intel-based Mac, your iPad, your imagination, and this book to get started today!
* Plan your app ? understand what makes a great iPad appand how to create a terrific user experience
* Handle the administrative stuff ? download the SDK, registeras a developer, and follow all the rules for submitting your appto the App Store
* Explore app anatomy ? get acquainted with the frameworks that structure an app and the app lifecycle
* Build on that framework ? put together a sample app using Interface Builder and get comfortable with the tools
* Get serious ? learn to build an app with major functionalityand take full advantage of the iPad?s capabilities
Open the book and find:
* What makes a killer iPad app
* Secrets for creating a super user experience
* How to market and spread the word about your app
* Rules you must follow to avoid App Store rejection
* Tips for working with the SDK
* What design patterns are and how to use them
* Advice on testing and debugging your app
* How to maximize the iPad?s unique features
* Download the SDK and start using Apple?s developer tools
* Incorporate the latest iPad and iOS features into your app designs
* Take advantage of iPad?s full functionality to create a good user experience
* Print from your application usingAirPrint
Download Links :
No Password - Single Extraction
Enjoy ! Any problems ? Don't hesitate to PM me !