Papers 2.0.4 | Mac Os X | 29.5 MB
Papers ? your personal library of research: Repository of knowledge, Search article repositories and download articles without leaving Papers, All your papers at a glance, Papers lets you view, browse and search your library, iTunes style. Smart groups. Collect your articles together or create smart groups that are always up to date.
* Import: Simply drag and drop your PDFs to import them into Papers, or import from Endnote or a BibTeX file.
* Searching: Search through the world's largest article repositories direct from within Papers.
* Collections: Organize your library by topic, project or anything else, with help of manual and smart collections.
* Tabs: Open multiple articles in different tabs for easy comparison and uncluttered reading.
* Spotlight: Find the article you're looking for by just typing the first few characters of the name, author or journal.
* Full screen: Forget about printing on paper and read your articles undisturbed in fullscreen mode.
* Authors & journals: Browse your library by author or journal, and check for recent articles you don't yet have.
* Sharing: Sharing an article by email with your colleagues only takes a single click.
* Syncing: Select the articles you wish to sync and take your library everywhere you go with Papers for iPhone.
* Help center: Find the latest news and the answers to your questions in the built-in help center.
PPC / Intel
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
the content outline is back in PDF tabs (if provided by the PDF)
search result details are shown again in the inspector in PDF tabs
added a new spotlight indexing process that should be more resilient against corrupt PDFs
manuscripts: better handling of citation number
manuscripts: updated to latest CSL stylesheets
now using URL-friendly base64 in citekey generation to avoid '/' character
better UI for the composed date editor in the inspector, where it was not very clear when a date is not set yet
more informative progress indication during syncing with iOS devices
citekeys are now preserved during matching
cmd-w now correctly closes the key window
chapters now show pages in inspector if available
opening a tab while having a search term present now starts the same search in the tab
fixed a publication-style-related crash where a style would not have the csl identifier set
fixed an issue where sound effects were not adhering to the preference setting
fixed an issue where downloading supplemental material would switch to the Livfe tab
fixed an issue where url smart collection rules would not work correctly
fixed an issue where yellow highlights would show on screen while the preview would be closed
fixed an issue where syncing with iOS devices would stop in the preparation phase
fixed an issue with password entry during linking of iOS devices
fixed an issue with syncing two iOS devices in a row
fixed an issue where matching with pubmed would change the type from journal article to report
fixed an issue in manuscripts where Papers2-formatted citekeys were inserted instead of the user-preferred format
fixed an issue where the bookends exporter could only be used once
fixed some minor issues in the inspector fields for some entities
fixed an issue where thesis committee members would be tagged as illustrators
added additional measures to prevent activating spider traps while generating thumbnails