XYplorer PRO 9.90.0700-Lz0 | 2.02 MBXYplorer is a multi-tabbed file manager
for Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP/Vista/W7, featuring a very powerful file search, versatile preview facilities, a highly customizable interface, and a large array of unique ways to efficiently automate frequently recurring tasks. It's extremely fast and light, it's innovative, and it's fun! XYplorer (formerly known as TrackerV3) is a hybrid file manager that combines features found in navigational and orthodox file managers. Instead of dual folder panes, it features a file tree and a tabbed interface for folders that supports drag-and-drop between tabs.
A central feature is the hideable information panel at the bottom that can be used to view file properties and contents, generate reports, preview files (PNG, TIF, GIF, JPG, TGA, PSD, ICO; WAV, MP3, MPEG, AVI; TTF, PFB; HTML, EML, MSG, DOC, XLS, PDF, and many other formats) and find files.
The search facility supports Boolean logic, Regular Expressions, whole word and fuzzy matching, binary string search, and multiple location search. Some unique features are the Catalog, (which is a user created panel of links to files, folders, URLs, and similar entries), Scripting (which allows user to create stored sets of commands, similar to a macro), and UDC (User Defined Commands) (which allow user to create a limited set of customized commands).• Operating Systems:
Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 98; x64/x32.• XYplorer is a Portable File Manager.
It doesn't require any installation, nor does it ever change your system or registry. Ideal for a USB drive.• Tabbed Browsing.
Cutting-edge file management using a true multi-tabbed interface.• Dual Pane spells productivity and ease of use.• Powerful file search with amazing speed.
It supports Boolean Logic, Regular Expressions, Boolean RegExp, Content Search, and more...• Folder View Settings.
Save and auto-restore the view settings of any particular folder. Great feature, saves a lot of time.• Mini Tree
, the author's personal killer feature.• Folder Sizes
can be shown right in the file list.• Tags and Comments
let you give colors, labels, and comments to individual filenames.• Reduce your daily routines
to simple keystrokes with User-Defined Commands!• Scripting.
Advanced solutions for advanced tasks.• One-click previews
of all important image, audio, video, web, office, and font file formats.• A powerful Favorites Panel
called Catalog.• Quickly create New Items
from a configurable menu, a major time saver!• Portable File Associations.
Home is where your double-click is!• Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts
for more than 300 functions. Have it your way!• XYplorer
is continuously enhanced and users are taken seriously.• A clean and user-friendly interface
makes working with XYplorer easy and intuitive.NEW:
* Color Filters by Date. Now you can, for example, color all files that were modified on a certain day, or that were created before the year 2008. Now you can as well, for example, color files that were created from 8:00-10:00 in the morning (on any day), or last modified on a weekend, or last accessed on any Valentine's day.
* Color Filters by Age. Now you can, for example, color all files that were modified today, or yesterday, or last week, or that were created more than 10 years ago.
* Color Filters. Now you can combine color filters of any type and number with a Boolean AND. For example, give a nice blue back color to all TXT files larger than 1 MB and modified yesterday.
* Serial Rename. Here's killer feature for everybody who frequently needs to do lots of manual renaming: Serial rename by Up and Down keys! Renaming files in a list now is almost like moving and typing around in a multi-line text box. You will never want to miss it.
* Toolbar. New buttons "Move to Other Pane" and "Copy to Other Pane" make basic dual pane file management a snap.
* Backup. Now, on name collisions, you can optionally have the copies renamed, or the existing files.
* Scripting. Powerful new functions formatbytes(), formatlist(), hash(), and listpane(). (Pro Edition Only)
* Size Formats. Now the units TB (Terabyte) and PB (Petabyte) are supported everywhere in the application.
Homepage - http://www.xyplorer.com