FBackup 4.6.250 | 13.14mb
FBackup is freeware backup program for Windows. FBackup protects your important files and folders from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. Using FBackup you can easily backup to any local or network drive or to external drives (such as USB drives).
FBackup can backup open/locked files and it can perform full and mirror backups (backup type that does not compress the files). When defining a backup you can also set file filters and schedule the backup for automatic execution.
You can run predefined backups, such as My Documents, My Pictures or Outlook Express and load backup plugins that will back up the settings and data of specific applications (full list of existing backup plugins at www.backup4all.com/backup-plugins.php ).
FBackup has ZIP64 support (can create backups over 2 GB) and creates standard zip files, meaning that you can access it with any zip compatible utility. FBackup also allows you to password protect your backup.
FBackup tests the backup files automatically to ensure the backup is safe and correctly executed (uses CRC32).
FBackup runs on Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and 2008/2003/2000 Server. FBackup is free for both personal and commercial use.
What's New in version 4.6.250:
* New: Added a new view, Summary, with details about the currently selected backup job
* New: Backup jobs can now be organized better by providing a description
* New: 'Test after backup' is now optional (checked by default)
* New: When forcing a shutdown during the backup, you will be notified that 'Shutting down will corrupt current backup'
* Fix: The filters could not be changed from Include to Exclude
* Fix: The application did not start when computer was idle